Friday, April 11, 2008

The simplest things

Working from home is really getting to me. Productivity is down this quarter, and I’m afraid it’s gonna cost me. I have one contract on the go and it just cant compete with You Tube. Now I got a second fulltime job and it is gonna make completing my first pretty hard and even worse eliminate You Tube all together. My life hasn’t changed much since I started working, I still get on much like I did in undergrad, and I’m worried that will all come to a screeching halt.

On the bright side, I will be traveling to Germany and Poland next month; I’m actually angling to get to Kosovo just to say that I did it. I’m a fan of revolution whether or not its justified and I wanna be there in their first year. It’s kind of like taking that sloppy mess home from the bar just to say you could. Yup that’s Kosovo, the big sweaty hammer case of the Balkans.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker