Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Thats the sound of settling

Allow me to be self indulgent for a moment. This is my 200th post and I know people stopped reading me long ago. It’s sort of like being isolated, where you slip deeper into irrelevancy and grow more disturbed with each passing day without the comfort of a human caressing their keyboard for your sake. There’s plenty of spam bots that you think would keep me company, but invites to online poker or to make money from home grow tiresome fast.

If you listen to a lonely drum long enough you’d be surprised at just how hollow it becomes.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
At 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me fail english? That unpossible.

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Marieseda said...

Congrats!!!

Of course we still read!

How else would we know how to deal with a zombie attack???

(I tried to comment on this post days ago but the stupid computer wouldn't let me leave a comment)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker