Friday, April 04, 2008

It was exactly how I pictured it, except in a convinience store, and i was dirty, and it really didn't go that well...

I’ve always imagined how it would happen, my cold, scared eyes catching hers as I huddle against a brick wall. Maybe she would crouch down and ask what happened and wonder at the promise I once shown as she dropped a loonie in my cup. Or I’d be in a booth at a swank bar surrounded by women and she’d come up to serve me and only then realize her mistake.

For the past 5 years I’ve wondered where we’d meet, what I would say and more importantly what she would. Not much, not much beyond “…you’ll have to remind me…” I could have sworn she was still wearing the bracelet I bought her as she asked me this.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker