Monday, December 24, 2007

I've been around the world, been around the block...

Yes, yes, yes, so I’ve finally returned from my tour of Israel. I have many things to say and I’m not quite sure how I’m going to do it. There’s a lot you can’t put into words like the sting of the Dead Sea or the feeling of guns going off around you. I’ll probably try to break it down day by day in the coming weeks. But more important than deconstructing activity is assembling some fraction of a picture for you, or myself.

I’ve said it before, hearts once nourished with hope and compassion have become the fall of every man. Perhaps now they’ve simply become the locomotion for insurmountable hopelessness or immeasurable opportunity. It’s a funny balance. Welcome to the middle east…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker