Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A few days old, but still good

She was beautiful, propped up on stage her trembling fingers flexing on the weighted keys of her instrument. I, on the other hand, was disheveled and nursing a swollen ankle in the corner, wanting to suck the music off of her delicate fingers.

I watched as she hunched over her piano and stared at the music she was making. She looked astonished at the sounds she was able to massage out of thin air as if captivate by the twitching of her own hand. Her mouth hung open just slightly, inhaling the notes as they rose from the speakers. I remember just wanting to lick her eyeballs. They were the first to watch the pure and sensual sounds being created as they seeped from her piano, I wanted to taste them. I could imagine the taste, the thick and creamy eye shadow that she applied so liberally that gave her a smoky and mysterious look. Her plump eyelashes swaying like palm fronds in ancient courts. I knew exactly what they saw and I knew exactly what she was thinking.

You should have seen me when she played "hurt", she sung it right to me. It was one of those situation where time slows down and every fanciful clique comes splashing across your crotch.

Thats as romantic as I get!

1 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Blogger James Bowie said...

I took your advice about reading SLS's blog.

I will never forgive you.

You going to Kinsella's thing tonight?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker