Friday, November 02, 2007

Idylwyldin'

Ah shit…I’ve started saying things with a certain twang. It’s only been a week or so and I sound like I’m straight outta Fargo. Which isn’t so bad.

I’ve been hanging out a lot on the corner of Idywlyd and 33rd. It’s pretty grimy. I found a bar that plays hip hop and everyone break dances. Only thing is the floors carpeted so people run around shocking each other everywhere they go. You can also order beer in 5 liter increments, its awesome.

I’m currently the champion in Buck Hunter: Elk Division. It pays off, after tripping a first nation’s girl, she kissed me. It was my first one. She wore too much Chap Stick and the menthol stung my lips.

I’m also nursing a swollen knee and twisted ankle because a kid tripped me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker