Wednesday, October 17, 2007

And here i thought i was an asshole all this time

I got an invite to the hottest ticket in town last night. I met the Prime Ministers wife; I pissed off an entire Middle East country and leaked the wrong stuff to more than one reporter. I was a mess; don’t entirely remember what I did last night, something to do with rape. It’s not as bad as it sounds.

I was at my finest though. After this one girl discovered I had a girlfriend she totally stone walled me. And here I though being taken made you more attractive. So I started to talk shop with everyone I could. By the end of the night I had the entire place talking about zombies. There were people in tux’s and ceremonial getup with medals and 18th century hats all discussing the undead. I woke up with a pocketful of business cards from all sorts of distinguished persons that I had no business talking to, much less talking to about zombies.

And I only blacked out twice!

Ps. this is cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker