Friday, September 28, 2007

Ray in his own words

As of late I haven’t been able to rag on my friend Ray enough. He has been one of my abiding fan, but also one of my harshest critics. So here is a collection of some of his dumber rants on my blog.


Ray in response to partypoker.com Thursday, July 20, 2006

“bcuz of these assholes I have to fukin get anti spy and yahoo tool bar or pop up blocker to stop these fukin god forsaken ass pirates who got nothing better to do than to piss me off”

Ray commenting on his love for men Wednesday, August 30, 2006

“the first dick i see....oh tender sweet dick, i like it with mustard....mmmm oh so bloody!”

Ray on the nature of his ass Friday, August 18, 2006

“i am soffffft like horses bladder!!! plow experience for all that land i have....’

Ray on being a virgin Tuesday, August 15, 2006

“first off, I’m not a virgin!”

Ray on getting his first blow job from a man Monday, October 30, 2006

“today i felt reallly wierd as if someone just sucked the energy right out of me”

2 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it,
you may be a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and
definitely will come back down the road. I want to encourage continue your great writing, have a nice morning!


Here is my blog post bad credit mortgage rates

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use
WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with
HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Check out my site - please click the up coming website page

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker