Monday, September 24, 2007

Please, please, please

Sometimes I wonder if the reason I love tremolo in a singing voice is because it conveys all the anxiety or emotion of when the song was originally penned. What better way to capture the desperation unleashed hovering over a pad of paper late at night then to have your own voice betray you and reveal your vulnerability.

“I haven’t had a dream in a long time” sure sounds better when it’s self conscious, “Lord knows it would be the first time” is all the more poetic when you couple it with the fear of wetting your pants, being bad or feeling the hope of love slip through your hands.

Instead of shaking my tiny fists towards heaven I’ll just let my feeble voice vibrate and flutter calling attention to the fact that, for starters, I’m scared of my own voice.

1 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sucker you think ripping of Morrissey makes you artistic or tough?

Why dont you shake your tiny wang in your face and piss in your mouth!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker