Monday, September 10, 2007

Fishing with Dynamite

Montreal was just what I needed. Its squat houses, its cobbled stoned streets, your voice echoing off its old stone buildings. Romance returned with a flourish of intrigue and gusto. I was glad to be back. I didn't run into any aliens, my old friend seemed to be missing, but our conversation sure reverberated in my head. I actually got to stay in my girlfriends old dorm room. It was great to recapture the initial feelings and transformations of last fall. The same light streaming through the window and softly illuminating her gentle face. The trees still visible while on your back over the balcony. The sound of tennis far below pitching the metronome of our romance.

It truly was great, to walk those same streets and duck into those same bars. Its always changing but remains classic, sort of like me or my girlfriend or us.

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're so romantic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker