Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Saskatoon Day 1

Contrary to popular belief, Saskatchewan is pretty fast paced. Well maybe not, but I’m staying busy. It’s pretty grey, and there are no tall buildings where I am. All the trees are bare and I’m reminded of the crappy town in Michigan where my cousins grew up. Not the whole city, just this strip of land. Flat streets that look cold, chipped up sidewalks that need repair, old stores that I haven’t seen since I was a kid. All right out my window.

I ran out to get a coffee, it's chilly here. Didn’t know how to negotiate the traffic with the one lane closed. I was surprised that they have vanilla lattes here.

I don’t really know what to expect dragging their feet up and down the road, but I like it. People are really friendly, no matter how damn old they are…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker