Friday, October 19, 2007

cul-du-sac of horrors

I have to write an article for my old university paper about dropping out and how that’s working for me.

Great. I love the fact that I’ve learned so much that it goes beyond words. Unfortunately no one understands really what it is I do and prospective employers hold no value in it. I waste probably 80% of the day wondering about what different streets in France looks like, or if those monsters I saw last night are actually real.

I plan ways to trap them, to expose them and ridicule them for stalking me. Of all creatures you think monsters would be the least judgmental. And worst of all, having to hide all this from my girlfriend who is growing suspicious of all the booby traps lying around the apartment.

And if you think that’s weird you should hear what a think about French thoroughfares…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker