Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Don't Mind the Huggies

I couldn’t find anything on the internet about the play so I don’t know if I’m dumb or not yet. Also important to note is that since moving in I can’t find the mouse for this damn computer. I’m sort of sick of tabbing all the time to navigate websites. I’m also sick of eating spaghetti; I spent all yesterday making it, my whole day revolved around this stupid stuff. I got out of bed cuz I was hungry and went to the store cuz I had nothing to eat, I cleaned and unpacked the kitchen so I had a place to make it. It took the whole damn day. Now that’s what I eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner because I spent all my money buying the ingredients. Smooth move X-Lax.

So every now and then I’ll have a bit of an accident or do something really stupid. One time I was sleepwalking and I went into the kitchen of my parents’ house and started peeing in the closet. My brother and dad, who were in the next room, ran in and started yelling. Man my dad freaked, he was all like “What the fuck are you doing? You’re pissing in the closet?!” And I was all “I got my dick in my hand, quit buggin’ me” Man what a disaster…aaaah *tear*

Well in a similar vein, my roommate was staying at a friends’ house, and let me sleep in his bed because I hadn’t moved mine in yet. I don’t know why, but when I woke up and I was pissing all over myself….in his bed. I really can’t explain why, I wasn’t drunk or anything, I just kind of pissed myself. So I’m all freaking out cuz he’s gonna be mad and now I have nowhere to sleep. I don’t know, maybe I have a problem; I think it has to do with nerves or guilt or something. One time I was staying at my cousin’s house and got all stoned from the second hand weed her roommate was smoking. I went to bed on her couch and when I woke up there was piss everywhere. When I was in the shower her roommate came out and sat in it. I said it must have been the cat.

5 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, I had a friend stay over on my couch and he peed in my cutlery drawer.

What I would have given for that to happen on the couch...I am still traumatized. Especially since he neglected to tell me and I went for a spoon.

On the bright side: I got some sweet new cutlery. Maybe it's a blessing. Feel free to pee on my television anytime.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Sj said...

Let us not even discuss shoes in Europe.

Besides I also have done the same thing in my aunts laundry hamper when I was 15. ugh

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger My Way said...

Do guys just love pissing everywhere? I mean I was laughing as I read this but I'm also kind of confused.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger El Chupacabra said...

Well, it's not so much that WE love pissing everywhere. Infact my roomate isn't too happy about it. I guess it's just one of those things

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger My Way said...

Good to know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker