Thursday, October 19, 2006

Booya! New Poll

Just got this new poll thing I stole from my buddy at http://encyclical.blogspot.com. Now I don't have to put up with annoying anon comments from dumb ass numb nuts who aren't worthy of a response from yours truly. If you have something to say? select one of the options to your right. If you don't like the options I gave you and find them to be irrelevant to your complaint? Go eat a dick!

I'm El Chupacabras bitches! As the worlds most beloved mythical creature I do whatever the hell I want! In your face pissy pants!

3 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog drives me nuts....the spelling! The grammar! Or lack Thereof. Some tips:

1. Irregardless is NOT a word. It's regardless. Regardless of the context.

2. Your poll: Reknown? Renown is the correct word and spelling.

More lessons to follow.

Yours Truly,

Anon

PS - I voted in your poll.

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger kristin said...

ir‧re‧gard‧less  [ir-i-gahrd-lis] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adverb Nonstandard.
regardless.
[Origin: 1910–15; ir-2 (prob. after irrespective) + regardless]

—Usage note Irregardless is considered nonstandard because of the two negative elements ir- and -less. It was probably formed on the analogy of such words as irrespective, irrelevant, and irreparable. Those who use it, including on occasion educated speakers, may do so from a desire to add emphasis. Irregardless first appeared in the early 20th century and was perhaps popularized by its use in a comic radio program of the 1930s.

you are correct about renown though.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Sj said...

No way Kristin, one should never use that term!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker