Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ok Happy Time!

So lets think of happy stuff. Lets see...hmmm...

Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Ha take that!

Take that ultimatums!

Take that compromise!

Take that not showering!

Take that Mr. Noodles!

Take that bleeding stomach lining!

I’m bulletproof again! I'm like an autobot! Nothing can touch me, although I was close to it this week, I didn't lose my mind after all. Just transformed it a bit, renewed it a bit and I'm back ready for action, watch me prove stuff. Lots and lots of stuff!

1 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see that you've had time to reflect.

- A Prime Minister

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker