Thursday, September 28, 2006

Update

So here’s some stuff that’s been going on the past few days.

Sunday:
My two close friends got married. It was a fun event that I got to MC. It was a good time and a very sweet occasion. I was happy to take part in it. Congrats to Steve & Suzy!!!

Monday:
Sort of been feeling down, if you haven’t noticed (refer to the puffy red eyes and zero sex drive) I’ve been eating oysters like crazy but still nothing. Nothing but flaccid disappointment. Just a lot of stress and fucked up triaging of relationships. Also haven’t been eating well, I’m getting by primarily on coffee and cigarettes and the occasional Mr. Noodle. I’ve seen better days, and so has my stomach.

Tuesday:
Still pretty pissed. I was at a bar with some friends when I got an email. The sender was a friend of mine who was at a party in Ottawa. She said people were talking shit about me. I asked what they were saying so she gave me an option:

A) She’d tell me who was saying it, or
B) She’d tell me what they were saying.

I opted for B:

- "El Chupacabra is the worst kind of guy because he's not just a mean guy, but he's a mean guy who pretends to be a 'good guy' "

- " El Chupacabra tries way too hard"

- " El Chupacabra is a wigger"

- " El Chupacabra is only out for himself. He pretends to care about others but at the end of the day it's all about him"

- "I think he might actually be gay."

- " El Chupacabra let's all these girls think they're his girlfriends and treats them so good so he can just drop them when they expect it least"

Needless to say not the happiest stuff. Thanks to MRB and DB for defending me, but man, this sucks to hear. Now I’m trying to track down who said this stuff so I can make up with them cuz evidently I pissed them off.

Wednesday:
Been alright today, shook the dust off my feet and tried to move forward. Still wondering if the people from the other night were joking, sincere, legitimately mad or just jealous. Either way it’s cause to think about my life, and if I’m where I want to be . Already ahead of you bastards. Read my blog, that’s all I do!

Sadly no conclusions yet

1 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Sj said...

left u a voice message about this post..

but on the Sunday update. Thanx bro. We loved what you said.. loved it. And recorded it too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker