Thursday, October 26, 2006

This is not my true nature

As a proud Hungarian I think it's about time I gave a big "in your FACE!" to Stalin

And perhaps a "suck it!" as well (hands crossed in an x over groin) yeah I'm bringin' it back!

Yeah, wow, thanks for the support readers! It's that sort of loving encouragement that makes me want to keep writing. And FYI, I'm not at all worried that my particular brand of self deprecating humour will just provide more cannon fodder for y'all to knock the hell out of me.

So now that I'm sober non-stop I'm not as cocky (good thing)

But that means I take your criticism to heart a little more (good/bad thing)

A whore? Aids? that's harsh...(bad thing)

So the same thing that people love about me is also my downfall. A double edged sword I suppose.

2 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who knew that in reality El Chupa was Hungarian...

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger El Chupacabra said...

Well part Hungarian, part American, part German/Scotish/Polish/Mongolian.

But all gangsta'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker