Monday, October 23, 2006

This just in

So I have my philosophy of love and sex exam this week. I'm pretty vocal in that class as the only hetro male in the class I have to stand against the majority (women in their 40's). I have some gay friends in the class and they just laugh at me and ask to borrow my notes.

Some of my fav contributions to the class have been...

- "Excuse me, but I wouldn't consider the usage of blow up dolls as a 'perversion', its really just glorified masturbation, those who use them are industrious people who should be admired for their creativity. Believe me it's not as easy as it looks!"

- "Please, we really don't need to hear about your vulva!"

Straight A's here I come!

Also, have a presentation on the Azerbaijan crisis in Iran, for my History of the Middle East class. It has a strong Kurd element so I'm trying to get a quote from Michael Ignatieff. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Gonna be a light week for posting, I've officially declared myself celibate and alcohol free until further notice.

5 Comments:

At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah good luck with the celibacy you whore

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now now anonymous thats a bit harsh, even whores are people, plus if this one wants to try it, whats the harm? Must be doing it for a reason, good luck buddy!

 
At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that or your ex is comming back and you are saving yourself for her...

 
At 2:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I tell you that as long as I can conceive something better than myself I cannot be easy unless I am striving to bring it in to existence or clearing the way for it."

- George Bernard Shaw

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon said:
Anon said:
Anon said that Anon said that it was said

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker