Friday, November 10, 2006

60% of the time-it works everytime!

So my car got towed yesterday. It’s a major piss off. I was hoping it would be stolen so I could get the insurance money and live like a king. Some of the things on my to-do list after I was rich would be to get a second pair of jeans, and shoes, I have to skip class every time it rains because I have holes in the bottom.

So now I have to trek all the way out to Scarborough to get my stank ass car. It’s not even worth the $150 impound fee. It doesn’t have a radio; I have to think about stuff instead of listening to metal like I’d want to. Head banging becomes difficult when all you have is dumb ass thoughts instead of ripping’ guitar solos and a high hat with a supped up tempo. Often my window winder falls off, especially in high stress situations like McDonald’s drive thru, which makes my ordering of my junior chicken a real pain.

Anyways, as I mentioned a while ago, I hate public transit. I feel like I’m abusing the system by requesting my stop. Like it’s frivolous and self-centered, and people will get angry for my egoistic tug on the yellow cord. So I figure I’ll probably walk to Scarborough. So then I started thinking (no iPod either) since the world is round, any point at which your located puts you at the center or top of it, relatively speaking. So any direction you walk is technically downhill. So if that’s the case, why don’t people end up running everywhere? Maybe this will shave some time off trip. Or better yet I can just jump straight up and down and allow the earth to rotate beneath my feet. That way I don’t even have to move. Lets hope the earth is spinning in such a way that it brings Scarborough to me, cuz it would suck to take the long way around.

5 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Sj said...

Jesus El. (your new name) that ending was just awesome!

I always liked to picture that when you push back with your foot you are making the world itself turn. It would work too if you only happened to be the only being alive.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger kristin said...

sometimes the long way around is good, chup (another possible new name) but definitely not in this case.

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like El, I have been using it for a while now...but this is waaay too funny! i love it!

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

El,

I believe the world is flat.

- Paul Martin

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Suzy said...

i LOVE the thought that the location would come to you. Its quite interesting to think about

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker