Thursday, August 24, 2006

A great C.D. once told me

"Breathe easy friend, let not bitter fruit sour your breath"

Thanks C.D. I appreciate it. It's been a rough day, and I'm sure as a C.D. you must have had hard days yourself. Sure you're perfectly circular with a mirror finish, so there’s not much to criticize, and if you stop working it's cuz someone else scratched you. Really no fault of your own.

Oh wise C.D. when was the last time your enemies press released about you? or devoted nasty blog post about you? iPod never was rude to you even though it's kicking your obsolete ass all over the place.

3 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is tooooooooo funny, omg i love the iPod quote, weird I heard that same CD once with a lets say close friend and I never would have heard the line had it not been pointed out, i hope only sweetness fills your breath.

 
At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's okay, C.D. has joined our support group for out-of-date technology and he's coping nicely.

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People that should earn my love
Consistently warrant my hate.
I truly resent this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker