Thursday, March 22, 2007

Time to get right

Its true life is getting boring, all happiness and no controversy sure make for a bad combo. I’m desperate for material, but I really don’t want to resort to a post about how “girls are like apples” or all 10 verses of my favorite Meatloaf song. I’m due for a vacation, a wild and crazy time, full of drunken sex and sunburns.

Yeah Australia was good for that, complete with coral growing in my feet, or hostels in Europe, with their cold and dirty showers. Hell I’d even take Florida right about now. Yes I’m excited about moving to Ottawa, and yes a million things await me there. But I’m ready for balls out, no laundry; waking up regretting whatever the hell it was I did/ate/slept with last night and doing it all over again the next night.

I like being afforded the opportunity to be whatever the hell I want and discovering there’s nothing cooler than being good old El Chupacabra, just in another country drunk on new wine.

2 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you just should have stuck with her old Apple post instead...

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger kristin said...

no God! anything but the apple post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker