Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm off to see the wizard...soon

I think I’m moving to Ottawa this summer. I’m gonna leave behind my stank ass apartment that smells like the bike shop below it. I’m gonna trek off to the nations’ capital full of idealism and try to change the world. Well actually I’m not to keen on that, I’m more looking forward to a summer of lethargy where you don’t have to walk very far to get anywhere. Hooray for small cities!

Now I just have to find someone to sublease my apartment to. Who the hell would be dumb enough to take it? Hell I didn’t sign the lease; maybe I’ll just bounce and screw the landlord. There’s nothing I love more then shucking responsibility, or having the foresight not to be contractually bound by anything! In your face you stupid contract people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker