Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm about an hour away from my first "date" with my ex since she returned home from Ottawa. I'm gonna tell her that I'm over her, gonna say that I've moved on. I'm going to tell her how I feel about her calling me when she's lonely in Ottawa but doesnt call me when she's in Toronto. I'm gonna tell her I'm not just a voice on the phone, not just a comforting word. I'm gonna muster every ounce of strength in my fucking body to try to prove to myself that this is in fact the case....

Sent via Blackberry Wireless Device

5 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Sj said...

Peace be to you El. Peace and a strong arm and heart. I missed you the other day I know..but SIT I do

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger kristin said...

i got faith in ya, chup. you can do it. i'm right there with you.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger El Chupacabra said...

Haha Sj you write like Yoda.

Thanks tho, and to you and to you...

 
At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess as to your post on my blog, there shall be a sad sad post comming up soon, can't wait, make it sincer not melo dramatic tho! anjad bas ana moo azdan bjareb izalak, btaref ino am imza ma3ak yani it wasnt ure fault about my bed, so thats gotta give u some assurance if nothing else does, its sad if nothing else does, i thought u were a pretty observant guy....and yes thats my language not jibberish try to translate it

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Suzy said...

I'll be waiting to see the outcome...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker