Monday, July 07, 2008

This is bad news for animals...

I visited my grandmother’s grave for the first time this weekend. I didn’t even know that she was buried; sometime I wonder what the fuck my family is thinking. There is was, as per my mother’s directions, flat and rectangular three rows in and beneath the big black heart. Five years make a difference; my grandpa’s engraved details looked old above her precise incisions. It looked dusty but it wouldn’t wipe off, there were dried out flower in front and to the side, I wanted to remove them but where would I put them. Certainly not in my car, I wouldn’t want to steal them. An ugly little tree encroached upon them from a neighboring plot, and I wonder what my grandmother, the avid gardener would have thought.

It really sucked there.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker