Monday, June 09, 2008

I’m getting the feeling my days are numbered…

It’s positively apocalyptic outside. Violent shades of red stab forward beyond menacing and embattled clouds that seem to bleed across the sky in a punishing wind. The sky is threatening, the heat oppressive, the air clutches the sides of your lungs and it makes me feel under attack personally.

I remember the stench of Manhattan in July, the stickiness of a long drive home, the lightness of your fingers trembling in the wind at 100 miles an hour. The air it seems has always been indicative of my feelings, a manifestation of the fact that were all connected despite our best efforts. You think carbon emissions suck? Try breathing in the sloppy seconds out of my lungs bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker