Monday, April 28, 2008

Is summer over already?

Think I just bid a fond farewell to the city that connected me and my girlfriend. I wonder if I would be where I am today if it wasn’t for Montreal. Room 402, Molson Hall, popcorn stuck in your teeth from Biftek, garlic potatoes delivered from Boustans’ clashing with the bitter Boreal blonde. I never wanted to sleep in; the bed propped up on pieces of particle board pained my back, and why not, I had a whole city of aliens, and old friends to visit.

My second home; half Montreal, half amazing. Free from the oppression of Toronto, my mind was allowed to wander. Who knew I’d grow to love, who knew I’d grow into the man I am today. She was infuriatingly smart, I had to change and fast. Not really change I guess...but apply myself.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shall reward you handsomely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker