Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Wwe're paralyzed, we apologize

got a new office in missisauga. sucks i guess but i love the ride if i have something to read and somewhere to sit. i get nervous or clostrtophobic when the subway swarms with people. i get real scared and cant wait til their gone. but once i get my seat i cant move. even if theres empty spots on both sidres and ettiquette requires a shift over...i just pretend to be so self absorbed that i dont notice. as if i dont notice everyone elses observatation of me.

when i stop my hands will shake... my eyes will burn

watching you turn from me to where you're from...

hosted some enemies tonight; let grace rain rose petals and soft excused about me...

1 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger kristin said...

i get freaked out when there are too many people around me, that I won't be able to get out of the train at my stop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker