Monday, June 09, 2008

Oops…I get side tracked sometimes

I heard city and Colour and thought of Saskatoon because they sing of it and I heard it for the first time on a dusty backroad while drinking and driving on the way to the lake. Then I thought of the giant sky… that expressive giant sky.

I wanted to tell you my plans for the summer. Edmonton and St John’s this summer. Completing the circuit, I will now have been to every province in the country. I’ve met both Albertans and Newfies and they’re both kind of fucked and delightful, perhaps I’d be more disgusted were it not for my sexy indifference to incest (no one should tell you how to feel!).

Alas, I’m excited, both seem to be the very extremes of the parts of the country I like the most; the prairies and the Atlantic. Its like Africa...but with like...more food.

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woot! Edmonton... hopefully you'll stop by and say hello.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker