Sunday, January 21, 2007

Seeing as no one placed their marker on my map I now have no itinerary for my trip; hence it’s cancellation. Thanks guys, so now I’m forced to blog again and be burdened with this fake identity that I’m disappointed in. It’s been a crazy few weeks. I thought a lot. I thought about how sad piano sounds, I thought about the remarks of my roommate who say my feelings are boring and he prefers that I write about monsters. I’m sad about the lack of cohesion among women and that the primary opposition to female empowerment comes from them themselves. The only reason that I feign interest in these things is so I can keep some semblance of a functional life in tact.

If you knew the question swirling in my mind the past week perhaps you’d pardon these comments. But devotion is a funny thing; every passion is subject to something, and the most intense and abiding loyalties can be altered in a moment. Forgive me but I’ve spent the past couple days cutting people, priorities and things out of my life in an effort to make up for lost time and be able to recapture what I’ve ignored this last year. It seems the one ever-present and all encompassing aspect of my life is now the most transitory and fruitless element. I’m hopeful above all else, but fuck it comes at a price.

Consider this a public apology or recognition of the fact that I’ve been a poor son. Dad, I’m sorry.

8 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I could, I'd like to quote you...

"peace be upon you"

Sounds like you need it.It's not just for Mohammed anymore :)

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

for the record, this is LZ and i didnt make the MUHAMMAD comment above but yes Peace be upon you......so is the anonymous above, hot, cute, single, muslim? hahaha jk

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger El Chupacabra said...

According to my Geo tracker there have only been a few visitors to my blog from Muslim countries. That indicates that the possiblility is slim that the latest Anon was Muslim. However, that being said it could have been a Muslim from another country. Wish I could help you out more.

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're a wonderful son.

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea of what your talking about. I want to read more policy on this blog.

- Dion

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was out in the country with Nate and his dog and his dog ran away... I thought of your lost pup... and your country home... thought id swing by the blog...

Added to your globe. My life is alot more come and settled out west (all good of course).. feel free to stop by and visit

I'm inviting you to Sask as well of course...

 
At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tried to put a pin in your map but i guess i'm too close.

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf i cant post on ure stupid little map, wtf JT, this is bullshit, nothing on you works! hahaha well except for...........and that doesnt even work so well! OOOOOH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker