Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Triumphant Return of El Chupacabra

I apologize for the extended absence, I have spent the better part of the past two weeks in a soul rendering exercise that has left me a bit shaken. And so I am, as never before, more humble, more vulnerable, more uncertain of my future. Yet I am also more satisfied, fulfilled and confident. It appears the last few weeks have yielded a dichotomy so unrelenting that I rarely know which way is up. I will tell you that I am peaceful, I can say that I'm relieved, I now know what the first snow fall in Montreal is like, and I know how it feels to hide inside from it. I peered from beneath my covers to watch stark branches scrape a purple sky. Snow fell silently, and I kissed the red wine stains from the crevices of cracked lips. Heavy eyelids stretched over expressive eyes, twitched as my breath fell as silent as the snow, and contained the dream that I so wished to be apart of.

It is because of this that I announce a new era in the writings of ghosts & admissions. I shall reintroduce the bombast that was so desperately lacking for these many months. Because of this there shall be more zombies than ever.

2 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have you back.

PM King

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Sj said...

...28 days later

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker