Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Well just so long as this thing's loaded

Man I’m in a pissy mood. Like I just got boot fucked. I recall every single insult that I quietly ignored. I remember every single instance where I felt emasculated. It’s all flooding back, and it’s fresh in my mind.

Well guess what? I got “cute with out the e” stuck in my head and I’m ready to blow. Who’s gonna’ stop me when they come out of that breakdown and hit 160 BPM? And gang vocals- forget about it. I got my hands clenched at my side, my teeth clenched in my mouth. I get squinty when I’m mad, my chest gets splotchy (I don’t get it either). Watch for it.

I have this song floating in my head, punctuating every word and action. If an emotion isn’t contained in those 3:36 seconds then I don’t feel it. Let’s hope that I’m not talking to you during the climax. Let’s hope that you’re not in front of me durring “and all of this was all your fault, and all of this….” Cuz ellipsis can be very open ended and there’s no telling what I’ll do.

This all was only wishful thinking” and I had a lot on my mind lately and you’d be surprised what I’ve already wished for!

1 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Me face down, down across your floor"

Now that sounds like wishful thinking :)

let's go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker