Friday, November 24, 2006

El Chupacabra exhibits a rare moment of gratitude

Hey guys,

Just wanted to inform you that yesterday was a record breaking day for hits on my blog. 64 unique views and many more reloads, not a lot I know, but the most to date. All done with out spending an hour hitting next blog/back to drive traffic to the site, and without the help of dumb ass Liblogs that keeps douche bags in business by dropping name of Leadership Candidates. (I had a lot of campaigns scratching their heads when their blog scans showed up and some dude was talking about how Michael Ignatieff can talk to zombies.)

Anyway the point is thanks. You held a stirring discussion and I just want you to know it’s not lost on me. I've had some of the most callous and cruel barbs thrown at me over this damn blog (I'm looking at you echo bay-fucker), so trust me I appreciate it when ppl come with nice contributions. I put a lot into this, usually when I’m really angry or happy (I guess in the future I’ll use the word manic) so I’m glad it spawned a discussion.

That’s all, I’m done. Back to fisting my own ass or whatever the hell it is I do when I'm not being a sentimental baby.

4 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger kristin said...

well the reason we keep coming back and commenting and what not is really just your talent with the english language.

no one can turn a phrase like you, chuppy.

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its true chuppy, i love you, you are like so so talented *sigh* mouu maoul!!!

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

El,

Congratulations on the high number of viewers of your blog.

Sir John A.

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger kristin said...

chuppy, everything okay? we know you're busy but we miss you!

(and no, anon, i'm not in love with him so jus shuuut up.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker