Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Road Trip

I’m going to P.E.I. this weekend, I’m so excited. It’s gonna be a long and sweaty ride there, cuz like 7 of us are getting a van and driving, should be good times. We plan to stop in Halifax for a day, so that’ll be great too. I have a friend who lives out there and was just in Toronto for a few weeks but I never had a chance to really chill with him, so hopefully we can connect on his turf.

At any rate I’m totally stoked, I’ve never been out that way so it should be great. I had another friend just return from there and she said it was awesome, so I have some real high hopes. I’ve traveled to many different countries and have been impressed by a lot of things, so lets see how my own country stacks up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker