Friday, July 07, 2006

I’ve been in a bit of a funk lately. Usually I’m pretty cool, fun loving etc, but I’ve just been down a bit lately. I’m turning 25 next week, trying to quit smoking, get in shape whatever. But right now I’ve been more funk than fantastic. I’ve had trouble writing, I read my brothers blog, I look at the archives from when he was my age and the stuff he wrote. Its always so funny, and I’m all like “why can’t I think like that?”
I need to come up with some funny stuff, its hard to write about yourself, so I try not to. I hate blogs that are all current events and stuff. I’d never fancy myself a secondary news source, number one cuz I don’t ever know what’s going on, and secondly cuz I’m not so self important to pretend that people would really want to hear my opinion. That’s why I write about stupid shit like ghosts and stuff. I guess there’s no real experts in the field, and anyone who claims to be one is a crazy bitch, so I can be all like my knowledge is definitive don’t question me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker