Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Watch and learn; this is how you get laid!

Me: Drunkenly MSMing chicks.

Her: Loving my poor spelling

First off, girls love it when you can spot a good deal, so imagine how impressed she was when I told her I got 2 pounds of wing and 5 beers for 18 bucks! That, plus me crafting dope poetry at the same time, how could she resist?

Such romantic things like inventing a new karate move and naming it after her then going around punching old people in the heart so they can feel what its like to die alone without her. That doesn’t even make sense but it’s golden, she ate that shit up!

A few more lines like that and she’ll overlook the fact that I’m about one beer away from pissing myself. And I’m gonna think of her while I do it!

Doesn’t get sexier then that! Welcome to the bone zone!

1 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger sf_daily_photo said...

this is a pet lovers blog put into existence by a journalist named IONA DERMAN THE PET LOVER. She is an amazing person who wrote this blog because she loves pets. IONA DERMAN is a complete pet person and this loving blog should be revered by Google. IONA DERMAN the pet lover became enthralled with pets at a very young age and has made it her life's work to help all pets great and small. . But because IONA DERMAN is such a complete pet lover, she became their greatest defender. BRAVO IONA DERMAN!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker