Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just be glad i didnt put it back in the fridge this time

It’s Saturday night and I can’t even beg a friend to hang out with me. There was a time when I was double or triple booked every night of the week, and now, now I’m having a photo shoot with different wedges of cheese and a mason s’ jar of lemon preserves that I made. It’s hard to capture the cloudy mix of lemon juice through the reflection of the glass. It’s harder to come to terms with the fact that this is my Saturday night.

Oh Gruyere, you are such a good subject, this light flatters you nicely. And your creamy texture reminds me of passionate lovers that I also used to rub all over my privates!

2 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're cool.

 
At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is me again...Just saw and heard that IONA has put up another blog defending pets from all the dangers in life. Really glad to see this. In her blog, IONA defends the rights of animals especially pets. Pets are too nice so I'll be back to report on the name of IONA's new blog, but check out IONA DERMAN's blog about pets in the mean time...it's very interesting and worth a look. Make comments too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker