Friday, August 15, 2008

I choose to feel it but you couldn't choose...

One time our bodies swayed when we hit an uneven bump on the highway. Our arms even touched. That was the first time and it was soft. I told you how I was stealing your negative ions and that at a molecular level that you were flirting with me. You laughed and tried to understand and I took myself too seriously.

I told you how my vocabulary was unfortunately insufficient to be able to describe everything I wanted to say. And that was the reason I always acted out the way I did. When words fail-fists will do.

I explained why everything is symbolic. How would you feel if you knew that just over those hills there were monsters? You'd read into things too...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker