Monday, October 19, 2009

Adventures In Babysitting

So its been about 3/4s of a year since my last post and there is only one word to sum up my absence. Strippers.

Like passed-out-drunk-on-their-door-step-because-you-are-so-attentive-to-every-word-that-they-say-that-you-can-track-them-down, Strippers. The inner most workings of your reproductive system isn't the only detail I'm paying attention to...careful what comes out of your mouth.

Like getting-my-girlfriend-out-of-bed-and-begging-her-for-money-and-to-ignore-the-bouncer-standing-on-the-other-side-of- our-apartment-door, Strippers. I'm full of alot of things, and money isn;t one of them.

Man, I cant even count the amount of times I should have been arrested.

Welcome back.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Anonymous joseph said...

hello everybody how are u.i'm youssef from Morocco in city name salé.i want to meet a girlfriend in my life

 
At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://mysocalledfeudallife.blogspot.com/

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger wanna_be_cheergrl said...

hahahahahaha :D
how long have you been doing this??
wait... r u really a stripper?

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Justin Ditler said...

"Welcome Back."

Thank you. I didn't even know I had been away.

You were next blog. Your blog is tolerable. One blog out of fifty isn't bad. I'm going to quit while I'm ahead.

justinditler.blogspot.com

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger Leila said...

LOLOLOLOLOL your so funny!

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is IONA SUSAN DERMAN is my question? She's the literary genius who wrote this informative piece about 2 pets I know extremely well because she became entranced by the fact that they are totally beautiful. What a happy person this journalist has become as she has chosen to write about these wonderful pets. She is a super pet lover who is obviously enthralled by beauty in the animal world. She has dedicated her life to the world of peyts!!! So I ask, who doesn't know IONA DERMAN?

 
At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog.
Check this out DON'T CLICK HERE !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker