Monday, November 24, 2008

Playing with fire

Ok, so maybe I’ve taken myself too seriously these days. A deep breath, a sober thought, an apology here and there and I can enjoy again. You look beautiful by the glow of Christmas lights. Snow fall cast an angelic illumination about your head; hot breath in the cold air is sexy. It’s not the best, but God it’s good.

Sure, let’s talk about magic. Why not just let? Let things happen the way they do, it’s not a good thing, it’s not a bad thing, it’s just a thing. Romance doesn’t have to be perfect, or free of consequence, it can just be. And that’s fine with me.

I’m just happy to be wherever I am with whoever I’m there with.

1 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like magic.

and magic realism.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker